Join us to discuss with our experts
- Claudine Junien, Professor of genetics at INRA
- Ulrike Decoene, Group Head of Communication, Brand & Corporate Responsibility at AXA
- Yannick Hnatkow, General Manager WW France
- Ana Alves, Sanofi Compiègne Site Head
Save the date : 5pm - 7pm
Round table followed by workshops with experts
Mandatory workshop registration at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop #1 : Prevention and women’s health : how can companies act?
- Ghada Hatem, Gynecologist and founder of “La Maison des femmes”
- Hélène Bonnet, Head of « Cancer & Travail Agir ensemble », CSR France at Sanofi
- Isabelle Badinier, Medical officer at the research center of Vitry/Alfortville at Sanofi
Workshop #2 : How achieve parity in public health authorities in order to take greater account of gender differences?
- Dr Stéphane Manzo-Silberman, cardiologist at Lariboisière Hospital
COVID-19: Women are less severely affected than men, although they represent :
- 83% of nurses
- 47% of doctors
- 75% of nursing home residents
Why a such difference?
Is there a genetic advantage for women over Covid-19?
Watch our exchange with Claudine Junien, professor of genetics at INRA and member of the Scientific Committee of the Think Tank Marie Claire Agir pour l’Egalité.
She explains us why women are less affected than men (video in French) :
In partnership with :