16TH HERZLIYA CONFERENCE
For the second year the Herzliya Conference, the most prestigious Israeli conference traditionally focused on Defense and Diplomatic affairs held together with the Connecting leaders Club a special event focusing on Economic issues. The Israeli echo system, start up’s and universities are internationally renown for it’s innovation spirit and the market place for investor and companies that want to upgrade their internal innovation.
Honored by the exceptional presence of Dr. Henry Kissinger and President Shimon Peres, the event will hosted more than 2500 participants from all around the world for inspiring exchanges and effective networking.
“THE FUTURE OF INSURANCE, DIGITAL BANKING, MEDIA AND TELECOM”
Moderator: Mr. Yoram Tietz, Managing Partner, Ernst & Young
- Mr. Nicolas Moreau, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer – AXA France
- Mr. Philippe Guez, Managing Director – Rothschild Group
- Mr. Rene-Pierre Azria, Senior Partner – LionTree
- Mr. Dan Koller, Member of the Board of Management, Head of Financial Markets – Bank Hapoalim
- Prof. Jerry Wind, Lauder Professor; Academic Director, The Wharton Fellows Program; Director, SEI Center for Advanced Studies in Management Professor of Marketing – Wharton University
- Mr. Gadi Tirosh, Managing Partner – JVP
“THE MOBILITY REVOLUTION”
Moderators: Mr. Eytan Avriel, co-founder of TheMarker and Editor of TheMarker Magazine
- Mr. Jambu Palaniappan, General Manager EMEA – UBER
- Mr. Yossi Daskal, CEO – Bombardier Israel
- Mr. Nir Erez, Co-Founder & CEO – Moovit
- Mr. Jerry Sanders, Chairman and CEO – SkyTran (NASA Space Act Company)
- Mr. Boaz Tzafrir, CEO – Israel Railway
- Mr. Gil Golan, Country Manager – General Motors Advanced Technical Center Israel; GM Corporate Venture Capital
“THE FUTURE OF MED-TECH”
Moderators: Mr. Uri Pasovsky, Senior writer and columnist, Calcalist financial newspaper
- Mr. Moshe Bar Siman-Tov, Director General – Ministry of Health, Israel
- Mrs. Iris Beck-Codner, Group EVP; Corporate Marketing & Communications –TEVA
- Dr. Benny Zeevi, Managing General Partner – Tel Aviv Venture Partners
- Prof. Peter J. Fitzgerald, MD, PhD, FACC; Managing Partner, Triventures; Director, Center for Cardiovascular Technology – Stanford University
- Mr. Guido Pardo Roques, President & CEO – Philips Israel
- Mrs. Galit Zuckerman, CEO – Medasense Biometrics Ltd.
- Mr. Yoav Tzruya, Partner – JVP Cyber Labs
“A NEED FOR VISION AND LEADERSHIP – THE WORLD CHALLENGES״
In the presence of :
- Amb. Ronald S. Lauder, President of the World Jewish Congress (WJC)
- President Shimon Peres : The legacy of Dr Henry Kissinger
Closing speech by Dr. Henry Kissinger, former United States Secretary of States
René Pierre Azria
Prof. Peter J. Fitzgerald
FOREIGN MEDIA COVERAGE
i24news; Reuters; Reuters Financial; New York Times; Wall St. Journal; Washington Post; LA Times; Chicago Tribune; US News & World Report; Bloomberg; AFP; Daily Beast; Fox; Times of London; Le Figaro; the Independent; Daily Telegraph; the Guardian; Financial Times; Associated Press.
LOCAL MEDIA COVERAGE
Channel 2; Channel 1; Channel 10; Yediot Aharonot; Haaretz; Jerusalem post; Calcalist financial newspaper; Globes financial newspaper; TheMarker financial newspaper; Israel Hayom.