The Think Tank Marie Claire Agir pour l’Egalité powered by the Connecting Leaders Club returns for a 3rd season!
Join us on Thursday, November 5 from 10:00am to 12:00pm for a webinar on soft skills, continuous training and professional reconversion in the presence of our partners and experts :
- Cécile Tricon-Bossard, HR Director Natixis
- Clément De Villepin, HR Director Transdev group
- Yaëlle Leben, HR Director Salesforce France and South Region
- Murielle Dubois, Diversity & Insculsion RATP group – Head of « RATP au féminin » program
- Katherine Schminke, RH Head of Diversity & Inclusion Sanofi France
- Emmanuelle Larroque, Founder and CEO Social Builder
- Mélanie Tate, Responsable Emploi Force Femmes
- Moderation : Valérie Hoffenberg, Presidente Connecting Leaders Club and co-founder Think Tank Agir pour l’Egalité
Join us for the workshops !
The round table will be followed by workshops in small groups to develop the concrete proposals of the Think Tank Marie Claire Agir pour l’Egalité which will be submitted to the government, public authorities and businesses.
Come and share your experiences and ideas by registering for the following workshops :
- Workshop 1: Continuous training, individual development plan, intergenerational exchanges: what strategies for companies to respond to the new economic challenges and remain successful?
- Workshop 2: Agility, creativity, reactivity: will the valuation of soft skills help women in at work? How should they take over these new opportunities?
- Workshop 3: Reconversion: what are the promising sectors for reconversion after 50? How to access continuous training at any age?
Registration for the workshops is compulsory by email to: email@example.com
With the support of our partners :