CES UNVEILED PARIS 2019
CES Unveiled returns to France for a seventh edition to showcase the country’s entrepreneurship and dedication to innovation.
On October 22th, the most innovative compagnies from France and the region will present the lastest technologies around Artificial Intelligence.
The Connecting Leaders Club is pleased to collaborate again with CES Unveiled for this new edition by organizing the panel :
“How to promote diversity in AI?”
Our speakers :
- Laurence Lafont, Chief Operating Officer, Microsoft France
- Anne-Laure Thieullent, Managing Director, AI & Analytics Group Offer Leader, Capgemini
- Sophie Proust, Chief Technology Officer, Atos
- Martine Gouriet, Managing Director, Digital Uses, CIO Group Delegate, EDF
- Frédéric Vezon, Co-president, DROON and ASPertise
- Moderator : Valérie Hoffenberg, President, Connecting Leaders Club